Enjoy the very best of apartment living in Belfast's trendy bohemian Queen's Quarter. Close to the city, Six Crescent Gardens offers a chic collection of five apartments, each designed to turnkey specification. With the additional benefit of bicycle storage on the ground floor, as well as a communal roof garden, these apartments offer something special.
The tasteful exterior design also extends to the interior, where each one and two bedroom apartment has been finished to the highest standard to allow for practical and modern living. From the contemporary décor, right through to the stylish fixtures and fittings, no detail has been overlooked. Six Crescent Gardens would be ideal for young professionals and couples wishing to live in Belfast's beating heart.
Nestled in the leafy suburbs of South Belfast, the Queen's Quarter is steeped in a wealth of charm and culture. Whether it's exploring the beauty of Botanic Gardens, admiring the art and history collections at the Ulster Museum, or enjoying a coffee in one of the many trendy cafés situated on Botanic Avenue and beyond, there's no shortage of things to do.
Situated in an unbeatable location, these new apartments are within easy reach to every amenity you could possibly need. From a wide range of restaurants, cafés, pubs, boutiques, supermarkets, sports teams and museums, owners of a home at Six
Crescent Gardens can truly experience the excitement of life in the city.
Contact Colliers New Homes 02890244000 / firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
- Contemporary kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Branded integrated appliances including electric oven, electric, fridge and freezer
- Branded contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- WC with soft close function
- Anti-steam illuminated mirror
- Bespoke wall mounted vanity unit
- Chrome heated towel radiators
- Painted internal walls and ceilings
- Painted doors, architraves and skirtings
- Bespoke chrome ironmongery
- Moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Multi room wiring to living area and bedroom
- Energy efficient downlighters throughout
- Comprehensive range of slimline electrical sockets and switches
- Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with battery backup
- USB charging ports to all rooms
- High efficiency gas boiler
- Concrete floors on ground and first floors
- Wood effect flooring to hall, reception room and kitchen
- Tiled flooring to bathrooms and ensuites
- Carpeted flooring with high quality underlay to bedrooms, stairs and landing
- High quality uPVC framed double glazed windows
- Tiled roof
- Mix of artificial grass and paving to the outdoor amenitity space area