Homes in an exclusive neighbourhood
Nestled on the southern shores of Belfast Lough, it"s easy to see how the charming town of Holywood is dubbed as one of Northern Ireland"s most sought-after places to live. Presenting an exclusive collection of beautifully designed apartments, Byron Halt is sure to appeal to a wide variety of buyers seeking the balance between the hustle and bustle of city living and the serenity provide by a tranquil haven in which to call home. Showcasing both character and sophistication, these outstanding
apartments form a sleek architecturally designed mews style, coupled with a creative selection of unique brick colouring, exhibiting striking yet elegant exteriors. Thanks to spacious interiors which feature high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout,
residents of Byron Halt can expect the very best in contemporary living, with ease of maintenance guaranteed.
With an ideal seaside location, Byron Halt provides breath-taking views across picturesque landscapes, where residents
have the unique opportunity to experience peaceful strolls along the coastline at their leisure. An array of open, green spaces can be found just a stone"s throw away, allowing homeowners to escape the stresses of urban life, and experience the stillness
of nature. The renowned Holywood Golf Club and Royal Belfast Golf Club can be accessed within minutes, perfect for those
hoping to enjoy a round of golf on the lush fairways of these prestigious courses.
With the Holywood Rail Halt situated right on the doorstep, Byron Halt offers endless possibilities to explore Belfast City Centre and beyond. This superb location ensures that transportation has never been easier for those making the daily commute, with
the addition of the nearby George Best City Airport guaranteeing hassle-free travel for those roaming further afield.
Aside from travel, the charismatic town of Holywood boasts numerous benefits for any prospective homeowner. Whether it"s
sampling the exquisite cuisine at The Dirty Duck restaurant, delving into the past at the historic ruins of Holywood Priory, or
spending a relaxing weekend getaway at the luxurious Culloden Estate and Spa, residents of Byron Halt truly have access to
it all. The Holywood Exchange also provides a multitude of retail opportunities, ensuring that every amenity a homeowner could
possibly need can be easily accessed at their convenience.
Making your new apartment a home
Careful attention to detail has been given in every element of design and construction at Byron Halt giving these homes a distinct charm.
- New Ember PS Smart Heating Control System - Control your heating system anywhere, anytime from the palm of your hand
- x1 USB double socket in kitchen and all bedrooms
- A quality kitchen with co-ordinating quartz stone work top and handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel & glass extractor hood
Making your new apartment a home
Bathroom / Ensuite / Shower Room
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Vanity unit to bathroom, ensuite and shower rooms
- Communal electric car charging points
- External lighting to apartment entrance doors
- Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development
- All communal areas and amenity areas are to be maintained by management company
Urban & chic apartment living
Hagan Homes is renowned for its heritage of craftsmanship and reputation for carefully applying the best of modern building technology to every development. The result is a place that is rich in detail, with homes that are stylish, efficient and comfortable
28' 7" X 13' 9" (8.71m X 4.19m)
15' 8" X 9' 7" (4.78m X 2.92m)
6' 7" X 5' 7" (2.01m X 1.70m)
15' 8" X 9' 6" (4.78m X 2.90m)
7' 3" X 5' 8" (2.21m X 1.73m)