River Heights is a small exclusive new housing development of detached and semi-detached houses. Located on the edge of Dromara village and fronting onto the Hillsborough Road. Most convenient, only a one-minute walk to Dromara Primary school, Dromara Community Centre, playfield, and bus stop.
For those commuting via the A1, the M1 at Sprucefield and Ballynahinch are approximately 15 minutes drive.
Built by well-known and established builders J A Smith Developments these houses offer excellent modern living combined with high levels of energy efficiency.
These houses will be completed to a turn key specification with, in most cases, a choice of kitchen units, appliances, and sanitary ware.
- Predicted SAP Rating 84
- 10 Year Global Homes structural warranty
- Oil fired central heating with 3 zone controls
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Lawn sown out
- Tarmac driveway
- Outside tap
- Garage is available as an optional extra on detached homes only
- Tobermore flagged path and patio
- Walls and ceiling painted
- Hall, kitchen, utility room, and sunroom floors tiled
- Lounge, hall, stairs, landing, and bedrooms carpeted with underlay modern white internal doors
- Painted white 5" chamfered skirting and 3" architraves
- Extensive range of sockets
- Wired for alarm system
- Wood burning stove in lounge
- Fibre connection beside TV point in lounge
- LED spot lights in kitchen area
- Modern kitchen with island unit - all doors and drawers soft close
- Tiles on top of worktop in kitchen and utility
- Integrated dishwasher, 70/30 fridge freezer, electric hob, and oven Utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer white bathroom and ensuite sanitary ware
- Separate shower in the bathroom
- Floor tiled in both bathroom and ensuite