The term ‘Colliers N.I. Residential Limited’ or ‘ColliersNI’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 25 Talbot Street, Belfast, BT1 2LD. Our company registration number is NI637450. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Colliers International is the licensed trading name of Colliers N.I. Residential Limited
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Northern Ireland.
These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the Terms of the reservation agreement for the property and our Online Booking and Deposit Payment Terms and Conditions
1. The Buyer will pay a Reservation Fee.
In return for the Buyer
paying the reservation fee, the Vendor agrees to reserve the property at the
purchase price until the reservation expiry date.
3. The Buyer has the right to cancel the reservation at any time.
4. If the Buyer cancels the reservation, the Vendor agrees to pay back the reservation fee less any reasonable administrative fees applicable to the property.
5. The reservation deposit will be deducted as part payment of the deposit due on execution and acceptance of the Building Agreement and Agreement to Transfer.
6. The Buyer is responsible for all costs and expenses incurred by them in the purchase of the property, unless set out in the Reservation Agreement.
7. The Buyer consents to Reservation Agreement information to be used by the Vendor to progress the purchase, and for use in customer surveys under the Consumer Code for Homebuilders, all such information to be applied in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. Nothing verbally implied by the Vendor or their agents can be guaranteed to happen.
2. These terms have been prepared in accordance with the NHBC Consumer Code – a copy can be downloaded at www.consumercodeforhomebuilders.com
3. On receipt of the Reservation Agreement / Booking Form, together with the deposit sum, the Vendor will check, amend if require and issue a copy to all parties to conclude the Reservation.
We ask you to read our Online Booking and Deposit Payment Terms and Conditions as you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood these before your booking can be confirmed.
Following these guidelines will help you to:
· understand what you can expect from us;
· understand what we need from you in order to complete your booking successfully.
The following are the main steps to making an online booking:
(i) First Step: Find the property you wish to book
(ii) Select ‘Book Now’
(iii) Complete the details in the form
(iv) Check and confirm that the property is the one you wish to book and that all your details are correct
(v) Select ‘Book and Pay Now’
(vi) A new window will open providing a secure online payment facility.
(vii) Please ensure the correct deposit sum is entered and complete the other details
(viii) Select ‘Confirm Payment’ - once this is selected the process cannot be stopped or reversed.
(ix) Colliers International will send you confirmation including the property details and deposit sum received.
At the end of the booking process you will be taken to the "Reservation Confirmation" page; the reservation number will be highlighted. You will also receive a confirmation email containing the details of your reservation. Please print these and keep them for your records.
"Book and Pay now" - On line booking - Prepayment (payment at the time of booking):
B. Means of payment
Payment can me made using the following means of payment:
1. Credit card or Debit card
Credit cards usually accepted are "American Express", "Mastercard" and "Visa".
Payment using credit(s) card(s) is (are) accepted in accordance with the limits authorised by your credit card issuer;
Customers making payment using debit(s) card(s) should ensure their account holds sufficient funds for the deposit to be charged at "Check-out".
Payments in cash or by cheque are not preferred and must be made in person at our offices at 25 Talbot Street, Belfast, BT1 2LD. Bookings will not be confirmed until such payments clear our bank account, which may take up to 5 working days.
Should you need to modify or cancel your reservation, you will need to contact our offices directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or at 028 9024 4000. Please ensure you quote your booking reference details in any correspondence.
Neither party shall be liable for failure in its performance hereunder caused by any case of Force Majeure. "Force Majeure" shall be considered - as defined by the applicable regulation(s) - as any irresistible or unforeseeable event, independent of the party suffering of the case of Force Majeure, which prevents this party from fulfilling its obligations.
So that in the case:
- of a booking; the transaction will be cancelled, and the Vendor or its Agent will refund to you the deposit that has been collected less any reasonable administrative or other costs. The Vendor will have no further obligations with respect to the transaction.