Escape to the woods at Twisel Brae. Discover a unique concept to Northern Ireland; eight luxurious homes, finished to your unique specification in conjunction with internationally-acclaimed designer Kris Turnbull.
These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the Terms of the reservation agreement for the property and our Online Booking and Deposit Payment Terms and Conditions
1. The Buyer will pay a Reservation Fee.
2. In return for the Buyer paying the reservation fee, the Vendor agrees to reserve the property at the purchase price until the reservation expiry date.
3. The Buyer has the right to cancel the reservation at any time.
4. If the Buyer cancels the reservation, the Vendor agrees to pay back the reservation fee less any reasonable administrative fees applicable to the property.
5. The reservation deposit will be deducted as part payment of the deposit due on execution and acceptance of the Building Agreement and Agreement to Transfer.
6. The Buyer is responsible for all costs and expenses incurred by them in the purchase of the property, unless set out in the Reservation Agreement.
7. The Buyer consents to Reservation Agreement information to be used by the Vendor to progress the purchase, and for use in customer surveys under the Consumer Code for Homebuilders, all such information to be applied in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. Nothing verbally implied by the Vendor or their agents can be guaranteed to happen.
2. These terms have been prepared in accordance with the NHBC Consumer Code – a copy can be downloaded at www.consumercodeforhomebuilders.com
3. On receipt of the Reservation Agreement / Booking Form, together with the deposit sum, the Vendor will check, amend if require and issue a copy to all parties to conclude the Reservation. Online Booking and Deposit Payment Terms and Conditions
We ask you to read our Online Booking and Deposit Payment Terms and Conditions as you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood these before your booking can be confirmed.
Following these guidelines will help you to:
· understand what you can expect from us;
· understand what we need from you in order to complete your booking successfully.
Online Booking Process
The following are the main steps to making an online booking:
(i) First Step: Find the property you wish to book
(ii) Select ‘Book Now’
(iii) Complete the details in the form
(iv) Check and confirm that the property is the one you wish to book and that all your details are correct
(v) Select ‘Book and Pay Now’
(vi) A new window will open providing a secure online payment facility.
(vii) Please ensure the correct deposit sum is entered and complete the other details
(viii) Select ‘Confirm Payment’ - once this is selected the process cannot be stopped or reversed.
(ix) Colliers International will send you confirmation including the property details and deposit sum received.
Confirmation of Reservation
At the end of the booking process you will be taken to the "Reservation Confirmation" page; the reservation number will be highlighted. You will also receive a confirmation email containing the details of your reservation. Please print these and keep them for your records. Payment / Credit card
"Book and Pay now" - On line booking - Prepayment (payment at the time of booking):
B. Means of payment
Payment can me made using the following means of payment:
1. Credit card or Debit card
Credit cards usually accepted are "American Express", "Mastercard" and "Visa".
Payment using credit(s) card(s) is (are) accepted in accordance with the limits authorised by your credit card issuer;
Customers making payment using debit(s) card(s) should ensure their account holds sufficient funds for the deposit to be charged at "Check-out".
Payments in cash or by cheque are not preferred and must be made in person at our offices at 25 Talbot Street, Belfast, BT1 2LD. Bookings will not be confirmed until such payments clear our bank account, which may take up to 5 working days.
Changes to reservation: Modification / Cancellation Policy
Should you need to modify or cancel your reservation, you will need to contact our offices directly on email@example.com or at 028 9024 4000. Please ensure you quote your booking reference details in any correspondence.
Neither party shall be liable for failure in its performance hereunder caused by any case of Force Majeure. "Force Majeure" shall be considered - as defined by the applicable regulation(s) - as any irresistible or unforeseeable event, independent of the party suffering of the case of Force Majeure, which prevents this party from fulfilling its obligations.
So that in the case: - of a booking; the transaction will be cancelled, and the Vendor or its Agent will refund to you the deposit that has been collected less any reasonable administrative or other costs. The Vendor will have no further obligations with respect to the transaction.