The launch of the much awaited Rosemount Homes' Ballyhenry Manor yesterday morning proved not only that there is a vast demand for a full spectrum of new home types, but that consumers purchasing trends are shifting towards a more focused, efficient method of buying off-plan.
"We are seeing confidence coming back and seeing plenty of off-plan purchases. Previously people might have had to be able to see a shell or a show home before buying, but now they are prepared to buy off-plan in a way they weren't before" - Aaron Russell, Colliers New Homes Belfast Telegraph
For further information, please contact our New Homes Team on 028 9024 4000 or email@example.com Read more
After winning the not-so-covetable title of 'UK's Most Congested City', the necessity for revised infrastructure, combined with an increase in city living is fastly becoming more than just an option. With sensational city living options such as The Sandford under construction within Belfast, the ability to escape the constant rush hour traffic is just one of the desirable qualities of this lifestyle. With an estimated saving of £6,000 per year, you can both save money and explore a stress free commute!
For further information on our City Living properties, please contact our New Homes Team on 028 9024 4000 or visit www.colliersni.com
The long awaited Rosemount Homes development at Ballyhenry Manor launched prices today. Phase 1 Release will be 1st March at 8.30am at the Colliers Cathedral Quarter offices. This Phase consists of Semi-detached and Detached homes ranging in price between £152,950- 214,950 For further details, please visit http://ow.ly/eoIM309fStg
Colliers NI are excited to announce that the price release date for our new development - Ballyhenry Manor in Comber, will be ... This Wednesday 22nd February! Keep your eyes peeled for more details Colliers NI FacebookRead more
'Over the year the largest rise was in the apartment sector with prices up by 11%' BBC News
Extremely encouraging news that the overall Northern Ireland house price has risen by 6% in 2016. With vast increases evident in the apartment sector, this is a prime opportunity to invest in city living.
With a superb selection of apartments, such as The Sandford, be sure to contact our New Homes Team to discuss your needs further on 028 9024 4000
As with most things in life, there are no definitive rules in finding the 'right' home. That instant feeling when you walk into a home and know it's NOT for you is heart wrenchingly disappointing, but the feeling when you realise it might just be envelops a whole new level of excitement. There are many discreet signs to look out for to show that the search is coming to an end.
The 5 ways every home buyer knows they have found their dream home:
* Checks All The Boxes: That moment when an uncontrollable positivity takes over and you get 'the feels'. This house may just be for you if you are mentally checking every conceivable request off your 'Must Have' list.
* When the House Feels Like Yours Before You Even Leave: If you are at that moment where you have mentally moved your furniture in, and you already feel familiar and comfortable in your surroundings, chances are, this is your New Home.
* Your Future In YOUR Home: Whether you are channelling Delia in that amazing new kitchen, entertaining in the lounge, or attempting to BBQ in a Northern Ireland summer, it's likely you need not look any further.
* Talking About The House... Constantly! The excitement of finding a home that is nothing short of a movie crime scene can manifest itself into a conversation topic that dominates EVERYTHING! This IS your home!
* You Compare Every Home To This One: Any other home you have looked at no longer compares to your 'dream' home. You found 'The One' & you lose interest in looking at any others.
If you are looking for your dream home, then contact our New Homes Team on 028 9024 4000 today
With a growing home ownership demand, it is great to see so many first time buyers having the opportunity to purchase luxury, affordable homes.
"The development at Lynn Hall Park in Bangor is ideal to support the needs of people looking to buy their first home and Lagan Homes is committed to playing its role in addressing our growing home ownership needs and enabling more people to avail of the Rent to Own scheme.” Rent to Own at Lynn Hall Park
For further information on our Lynn Hall Park development, please contact our New Homes Team on 028 9024 4000 or click hereRead more